Friday, 19 March 2010

Evaluation.

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Through the construction of our product, I have learnt how to use many technologies in detail, and to the point where I will remember how to use them in the future.
- Whilst filming I learnt alot about the camera and how they worked. After using them for a while in the shoot it felt very simple and easy an easy piece of equipment to work with. I also learnt how the camera connects to the tripod and could be moved around easily.
- After shooting we started to edit our footage on Imovie, from doing media last year, I felt I had some knowledge of using the programme, but after building up these limited skills, I found Imovie a very easy programme to use and I found it simple towards the end, but as we moved on editing we began to use Final Cut Pro, in which i struggled alot with, it was so different to Imovie with alot of complexed editing opportunities. We managed to edit a bit on Final Cut Pro, and I built up quite alot of knowledge of rendering and adding titles etc.
- Whilst also making a poster and DVD cover, we used Photoshop, I felt I didn't learn that much more on Photoshop because I used it alot last year in Media, but it was good to refresh my knowledge of Photoshop and is always a good programme to know about for future work.

No comments:

Post a Comment